Disclaimer:

Disclaimer: The blog posts and comments on this blog and posts on social networks are not investment recommendation, are provided solely for informational purposes, and do not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The opinions expressed on the blog are Petar Posledovich's. Petar Posledovich does not guarantee the accuracy of the information presented on this blog and social networks. The information presented is "as is". The blog is stocks analysis and valuation, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies, Artificial Intelligence, AI, deep-learning focused. Independent, unbiased AI insights. Petar Vladimirov Posledovich is not liable for any investment losses incurred by reading and interpreting blog posts on this blog and posts on social networks. Conflicts of interest: I may possess some of the securities, currencies or their derivatives mentioned in the blog post and posts on social networks! The blog is property of Wolfteam Ltd. www.wolfteamedge.com Respectfully yours, Petar Posledovich

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Blackstone Business Strategy

  


Blackstone Inc, the asset manager predominantly active in private equity, real estate, credit and insurance, hedge fund solutions has a diversified in the above segments strategy, in Wolfteam Ltd.'s view

Via the falling interest rates credit and insurance has been the stellar performer in the fourth quarter 2023. Akin as its competitor KKR, Blackstone is trying to use insurance premiums income as a long-term vehicle for investing in its other businesses like private equity and principal strategies.

Out of its 504.7 billion USD in assets under management as of 4Q 2023 203.2 billion USD are in real estate, 159.1 billion USD in private equity, the two largest revenue driving sectors. Plus 197.3 billion USD in dry powder, cash, 80 billion USD of which are earmarked for private equity.

For FY 2023 the 5,625 billion USD in distributed earnings are as follows: 2 265 billion USD in real estate, 1 773 billion USD in private equity, 1172 billion USD in credit an insurance, 415 billion USD in hedge fund solutions.

Blackstone's main earnings driver is real estate.

Blackstone has a well-diversified business model which brings steady premiums and profits, which is reflected in Blackstone's 171 billion USD market capitalization.

1 comment:

hannah barron said...

Highly Recommended!
Very insightful, i will also say this here. Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It's hard to know how to get started. Trading on the Cryptocurrency market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto at some point not until saw a recommendation on Elon musk successfully success story and I got a proficient trader/broker Mr Bernie Doran , he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I'm not here to converse much but to share my testimony; I have made total returns of $20,500 from an investment of just $2000 within 1 week. Thanks to Mr Bernie I'm really grateful,I have been able to make a great returns trading with his signals and strategies .I urge anyone interested in INVESTMENT to take bold step in investing in the Cryptocurrency Market, he can also help you recover your lost funds, you can reach him on WhatsApp : +1(424) 285-0682 or his Gmail : BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM tell him I referred you








as a newbie to cryptocurrency trading, I lost a lot of money trying to navigate the market on my own, then in my search for a genuine and trusted trader/broker, i came across Trader Bernie Doran who guided and helped me retrieve my lost cryptocurrencies